Hi loves, and happy Friday to each of you! Raise your hand if you love the comforting feel and taste of a bowl of hot and full of flavor pasta!? I know right. Guess what? I want to share with you one of the easiest pasta dishes to make that is good for you in the right portion size and the taste is just too much I admit that calls you to want to eat more of it.
What Ya Need
- 1/4 cup Dried Greens Pasta (You want the kind that has added powdered greens, you get a better nutritional boost compared to regular pasta)
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes
- 1 TBS Dried Shallots
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (can add more or less if you like)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/s tsp Cracked Black Pepper
What Ya Do
- Cook pasta just until al dente according to package direction, reserving about 1 cup of the cooking water liquid.
- Chop the garlic and slice the tomatoes in half.
- Add 1-2 tsp avocado oil in a skillet to heat up.
- Add garlic and shallots to the hot pan with the oil and cook for a few minutes being careful to not burn the garlic.
- Add tomatoes and Italian seasoning to pan and cook until softened about 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and add in enough of the reserved pasta water to create a bit of a sauce to coat the pasta to your liking.
- Plate and Enjoy with a side salad or vegetable of choice!
There you have a quick and easy pasta dish that is packed with flavor! Just be sure that your portions are in control with the pasta not being the highlight of the dish but more so the supporting role carrying the garlicy shallotty tomato goodness. If you wanted to you can also add broccoli to this dish to pack in some additional nutrients and goodness.
Much Love, Nic
Do you need help with making changes to your skin and body health but not sure where to start or how to? Schedule a one on one session with me–> 💌